Dual Temp Mini Hot Glue Gun Kit with 30 Hot Glue Sticks
|Style||Glue Gun + 30 ct Sticks|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
- Glue gun features: Dual temp, precision nozzle, easy squeeze trigger, enhanced safety features, built-in stand, wide base
- Weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use, safe for both high & low-temperature glue guns, 45-second working time, impact tough.
- Mini Dual Temp Glue Gun uses mini-sized glue sticks. (27″ Diameter)
What’s in the box
- Dual Temp Mini Glue Gun
- 30 Count 4″ Mini Hot Glue Sticks
The Gorilla Dual Temp Mini Glue Gun is an ideal tool for crafts and repairs. It is lightweight, with a comfortable grip and a built-in stand making it easy to use. The easy squeeze trigger and long insulated nozzle allow a precise application on whatever project you are working on.
Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks provide a long-term hold even on hard-to-bond surfaces. The clear adhesive works with both high and low-temperature glue guns and features an extended working time for added convenience for all types of projects. Gorilla Hot Glue is also weather-resistant and incredibly durable.
- Plug into 120V electrical outlet.
- Insert 0.27” diameter mini glue stick into the back of the glue gun through the feeder tube.
- Allow glue gun to heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Squeeze trigger to dispense glue. More glue is dispensed by squeezing the trigger repeatedly. Continue glue flow by adding additional glue sticks. Note: Requires approximately 2 glue sticks for initial start-up.
- Immediately press surfaces to be bonded together.
- Do not pull glue sticks from the glue gun. If changing glue, feed the remainder of the glue stick through the glue gun.
- Unplug after use and allow the glue gun to cool completely before storing.
Dual Temp Glue Gun: Use High Temperature for Wood, Plastic, Metal, Glass & more. Use Low Temperatures for Floral, Fabric, Foam, Jewelry, and more.
Glue gun will not heat up: Make sure the glue gun is plugged into a 120V electrical outlet. If the glue gun still does not work, the internal fuse of the glue gun may be blown and the glue gun is not repairable. Do not use.
Glue backs up at inlet tube: Glue sticks may be the wrong size. Use only the recommended 0.27” diameter mini glue sticks. Note: Do not elevate the front of the glue gun. Always use side stands or attached stands.
Specification: Dual Temp Mini Hot Glue Gun Kit with 30 Hot Glue Sticks
|Dimensions||24.5 × 20.32 × 5.08 cm|